The University of Strathclyde is thrilled to offer the Biomedical Engineering International Awards at Department of Biomedical Engineering.
The award is available for well-qualified Chinese and Malaysian students who wish to pursue one-year full-time MSc programmes in the UK.
Clarity of Information
A worthy option to get an MSc degree with study fund in the UK.
The University of Strathclyde is a leading technological University with over 23,000 students from more than 100 countries. Founded in 1796, it is a public research and multi-award-winning university in the UK.
Why at the University of Strathclyde? Strathclyde provides cutting-edge education and well-equipped for employment or further study. At Strathclyde, you will not be short of options to choose from with over 200 postgraduate taught courses and more than 200 undergraduate degree courses.
Application Deadline: Applications will open on 1 October and close on 31 August 2020
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Course Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Award: £4,000 awarded towards tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications from China and Malaysia are accepted
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The master program will be awarded for MSc in Biomedical Engineering subject at the Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must meet all the given eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must plan to take admission to pursue a full-time postgraduate taught at the University of Strathclyde
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree with the required score in order to join an MSc course
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are required to take admission in Postgraduate Taught course in Biomedical Engineering at Strathclyde. If you would like to learn more or to apply for the award contact [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the following documents – certified copies of qualification, English language test certificate, a copy of your passport, a copy of your sponsor letter/Award, and copies of any other documentation to support your application such as a CV, Personal Statement, Portfolio (for certain programmes).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor degree in the eligible subject to apply for a master course in Biomedical Engineering.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, submit an English language test certificate (if appropriate), for example, IELTS
Benefits: The University of Strathclyde will provide £4,000 award towards tuition fees for the MSc program.