The University of British Columbia is glad to announce the Mackenzie King Memorial Scholarships for the best and brilliant candidates for the session 2020/21.
Clarity of Information
A wonderful funding opportunity for Canadian and international students.
Established in 1908, The University of British Columbia is one of the best research universities in Canada. It offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs for outstanding students.
Why at the University of British Columbia? The university encourages students to pursue jobs during their Bachelor’s or Master’s studies. It provides a large multicultural environment, both classrooms as well as in society. Here international students can gain valuable education at deficient fees.
Application Deadline: February 2020
- University or Organization: The University of British Columbia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s and Doctoral
- Award: $8,500 to $10,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The doctoral and masters degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, you must be a graduate (holder of a degree) of a Canadian university when the tenure of the program begins.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be receiving this fund, applicants are prescribed to take admission to the master’s degree or doctoral degree coursework at the university. After enrolling, claimants can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Three letters of reference, transcripts from for all post-secondary studies, and CV must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must hold an undergraduate degree from any recognized university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language you will need to provide a recognized English language test or qualification.
- Benefits: The university will provide an award amount of up to $10,500 to the winning candidates.