Ready to jumpstart your career? Here, you have an admirable opportunity to apply for the need-based awards at National Grammar School in Pakistan.
The grants are available for the brilliant aspirants from Pakistan to study any of their chosen courses for the academic year 2020-2021.
Clarity of Information
Worthy opportunity for Pakistani students
National Grammar School is the secondary education and preparation for the International General Certificate of Education (GCE) examinations. It is owned by the National Grammar Society and operates under the supervision of the Board of Governors of the Society.
Why at the National Grammar School? The school provides opportunities for a wide range of extracurricular, co-curricular and sports activities. It has a robust support system in place for those facing academic or personal issues.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020 entry
- University or Organization: National Grammar School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Eligible course
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Pakistani students
- The award can be taken in Pakistan
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from Pakistan
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Eligible course
- Admissible Criteria: The grants are being offered to brilliant students who help us maintain our standing as one of the best A level schools in Lahore. Scholarship based on need is granted by an evaluation committee that looks at each case individually.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For capturing this bursary, aspirants are required to take admission in any of their chosen course at National Grammar School. After this, claimants can complete the need-based application form which will be available at the school.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling, seekers are recommended to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirements: You may be asked to provide evidence of your written and spoken English language ability.
Benefits: The sponsorship will provide the educational fund for your studies.