High performing aspirants from Pakistan are invited to apply for the opportunity
s at the Superior College in Pakistan for the academic year 2020-2021.
The grant is funded by the Kingster University and available for study any degree level course at the college.
Clarity of Information
Nice opportunity for Pakistani students
The Superior College is chartered by the Government of Punjab, Pakistan and recognized by the Higher Education Commission (Pakistan) (HEC). It organized several International Conferences for promoting the research culture in Pakistan.
Why at the Superior College? The college empowers students with the skills to successfully develop their careers in their chosen field. Here candidates can access a large number of employment opportunities.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
- University or Organization: Superior College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any course
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Pakistani students
- The award can be taken in Pakistan
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from Pakistan
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any course in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: You will be eligible for this education award if you are are a full-time student (at least 12 points), applied for financial aid on time, meeting the Satisfactory Academic Progress standards and You have approximately the same amount of financial need that you had in prior years.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For acquiring this bursary, seekers are demanded to enroll in any of their chosen course at the Superior College. After taking confirmation, claimants will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: There is no supporting documentation required for this education award.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, seekers need to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirements: Seekers must have to meet the English language requirements.
Benefits: The sponsorship will provide the educational fund for your studies.